Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Nigerian First Female Flutist Honored Again

 Nigerian foremost female artiste Ebele Ezeamakam aka Ebele The Flutist has been honored again.
Also Read: Isreali Minister Of Tourism Endorses Prophet Iginla As Ambassador, Stages Surprise Birthday Bash For Him (Photos)



The versatile flutist was appreciated for her work and consistency among her female contemporaries over the weekend with an Inspirational Award by the symbol of hope foundation international at celebration gardens international, Isaac john street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

                                           
Ebele has been nominated in various awards since she embarked on her career, but this is a very spectacular one because she's recognized for what she represents and this will be the second recognition award that she'll be getting as ‘The First Nigeria Female Flutist’. 

The ecstatic Flutist told Omonaijablog that, "It's a part of my "Dream come true" story. I made God my dream come true and every other dream is getting fulfilled".

“I want everyone to please go get my song titled "Dream come true", produced by Cobhams Asuquo to see why my story is unique”.
                                     
“I give all thanks and glory to God Almighty for seeing me through to this level also to Symbol Of Hope Foundation International Women's Day/Award 2017, for this honor. I pray that God will bless them richly. To all my friends and fans out there, I appreciate you all”.


You can follow Ebele The Flutist on twitter/ Instagram @ebeletheflutist and Facebook Fan page.