Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Free Gift! 15 Lovely And Romantic Messages For That Special Person



Love is in the air. In fact, today is my birthday! I’m so happy! I can’t thank God enough because, it is a rare privilege to be born today. The idea to start Omonaija blog was conceived on February 14, 2014 and today, I thank God for it.


I have a friend who always tells me he normally have issues with his wife because of messages to celebrate some certain days; most especially, Valentines and her birthday. Many people would still complain today so, here are 15 wonderfully composed love messages you can send to that special person in your life. It was composed by the master of love himself ‘Mr. Lover Man, Shaba’


1. Let today be another beautiful day like every other day for us. You are my true love. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. Love is scarce. True love is precious. Thanks for being my most treasured possession.

3. I’ve been looking for the best expression for today but, none seems coming; then I remembered precious things are unquantifiable. Loving you till eternity.  

4. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

6. Beautiful is your name. Wonderful is what you are to me. Is you I see in my dreams everyday 24/7. Thanks for being my valentine.


7. No word, no poem, no gift, no special meal. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Cherie koko, my heart, my happiness. Happy Valentine’s Day.

8. This is the most precious moment of my life. A time I will forever love to celebrate with you. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

9. There are only two times that I want to be with you NOW and FOREVER. No matter what destiny might bring to us, my love for you will never diminish.

10. Today will forever remain indelible in my heart. A day for love. I know we do this every day but, let me choose this special day to remind you of my undying love for you.

11. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

12. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.

13. Let our love continue to blossom. Let the world know we are meant for each other. Let the fire burn. Let haters call us lover-birds, Siamese twins… anything they might be willing to call us… one thing I know is that my love for you is everlasting.

14. Look all around you. What can you see? I can feel it in you. Love radiates and I’m intoxicated . Loving you is what I will continue to do.


15. I will never let you go. I will never play you wayo. I want to let you know that I love you… love you and love you more than ever before.