Friday, 6 January 2017

Agony Of A Single Mother @47: “I’m Wary Of Getting Into Funny Traps” – Actress Ayo Adesanya





Actress Ayo Adesanya has said social media is making female celebrities more vulnerable because it has made it an easy access for people to get in touch with them.

Ayo who is known for her dexterity in movies said; “These days, it is worse, especially



on social media. There are a lot of dangers lurking out there. It is easier for people to get in touch with us now and if you are not careful, you can make blunders. We need to be extremely careful because a lot is happening out there. If you are not careful, you may get into funny traps. So I am wary of them these days.”


The actress also revealed that her eyes were behind her successes and for getting several roles in movies; “Apart from my legs, my eyes. God just gave me these eyes for the whole of Nigeria and these eyes are doing wonders. He just gave me this balloon eyes that take them chop. Sometimes people will give me some roles because of my eyes,” the University of Ibadan graduate told Tribune when asked about her greatest assets.


                                         
Speaking on her beauty routine, “People see me and say, “AY, you are just sexy. At this age you can still keep this sexiness.” I love colours. I like being sexy, I can conveniently say that. It is just me. Funny enough, I do it effortlessly. It is just part of me, I love to look appealing. So style, to me is, look sexy, not trashy, “the 47-year-old single mother explained.Actress Ayo Adesanya has said social media is making female celebrities more vulnerable because it has made it an easy access for people to get in touch with them.

                                   
She said; “These days, it is worse, especially on social media. There are a lot of dangers lurking out there. It is easier for people to get in touch with us now and if you are not careful, you can make blunders. We need to be extremely careful because a lot is happening out there. If you are not careful, you may get into funny traps. So I am wary of them these days.”

The actress also revealed that her eyes were behind her successes and for getting several roles in movies; “Apart from my legs, my eyes. God just gave me these eyes for the whole of Nigeria and these eyes are doing wonders. He just gave me this balloon eyes that take them chop. Sometimes people will give me some roles because of my eyes,” the University of Ibadan graduate told Tribune when asked about her greatest assets.
Speaking on her beauty routine, “People see me and say, “AY, you are just sexy. At this age you can still keep this sexiness.” I love colours. I like being sexy, I can conveniently say that. It is just me. Funny enough, I do it effortlessly. It is just part of me, I love to look appealing. So style, to me is, look sexy, not trashy, “the 47-year-old single mother explained.