Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Sade Adu’s Daughter Now A Boy! Says; “I’m Proud Of Who I Am”


In this strange world, Sade Adu’s daughter, Mickailia Adu who transitioned into a male sometimes this year shared photos of his transition journey from last year Christmas (left) and this year’s look (right) saying how proud of himself he is and how he has never been happier despite all criticism.




Also Read: (Pictures) Man Using Baby Pampers For Rituals Caught In Ogun

He wrote: “Left: last Christmas Day (lol bellend) Right: this Christmas and 3 month on T. I can’t believe how far I have come in such a short period of time, I am proud of who I am and have never been happier. Don’t ever let anyone tell you who you are. Don’t ever let anyone tell you what you can or can not do. Be happy and love people for who they are #transition #change #oneyearapart#trans #selfmademan#proud #3monthson”

Don’t you think (he or she) is really disillusioned?