Saturday, 10 December 2016

EMEKA IKE ‘S BROTHER VICTOR IKE STORMED AFRICA WITH ‘ I’M ON FIRE’ FT DMX & KASH


The newly released album by the American based Nigerian RnB music star Victor Ike is rapidly flooding the social media platforms and other international stations .Most Nigerian fans who have waited patiently and painstakingly are now excited by the released of the album.

The album I’M ON FIRE is made up of twelve (12) tracks which include: Beauty of Love, Baby (feat. DMX), Can't Live Without U (feat. Kash), Angel ,New York Girl , I’m on Fire ,Pretty Queen, My Woman ,Dreams ,Make Me Fall in Love ,Lover's Nite , and Thank U.

According to Victor, who explained why the album took awhile before coming out, said he needed to take his time to package all the songs with international equipments to bring out quality productions “I strongly believe in excellent and quality jobs. Hence, I needed to take time to achieve such but thank God the job is finally available on iTunes and Amazon.

I appeal to my fans everywhere in the world especially Nigeria to support my dreams by visiting the links”, he said.  “I am happy and proud being a Nigerian ;and my  songs especially this yuletide season of love ,will help couples to show love and care to each other .Every of my  song has a message for every circumstances .I employ my brothers and sisters in Nigeria, US, France etc to kindly visit the following album order links” he added.

Album other links on itune

Album order links on amazon

Victor Ike   who is Soul, R&B and Jazz  music star has also performed alongside with top Nigerian music stars like  2face ,RaskiMoni etc in the Independence Beach Carnival where they played host to dignitaries from Africa.