Thursday, 20 October 2016

Ask Tiwa Savage! Funke Akindele Gets Epic Responses Over ‘Matrimonial Flaw’



It is always said, the way to man’s heart is through his mouth’. Star actress Funke Akindele-Bello was put to the cleaner by some of her fans over her comment over the weekend that her husband doesn’t allow her to cook.
Funke was speaking to a Punch correspondent about some of the changes that have occurred in her life since getting married; and she said’ “Before I met my husband, I used to work on Sundays, but he always says that I need to rest. Our chef leaves on Saturday mornings to see his family, so whenever I want to cook, my husband tells me not to do so and we eat out. We do that very often. Now, I enjoy my life and I rest.’’
And in reaction to this, some of her fans took her up saying she was only covering her matrimonial flaws and advised her to take a clue from the failure of Tiwa Savage’s marriage and keep her matrimonial issues away from the preying .
                               
 Mymadam: Darling, so you didn't learn a thing or two from your previous 'escapade'? Na so dem de start, my dear, later 'parade go changi'! If you cannot recollect, just ask Tiwa. How old u be sef? To her, "My husband is the best" grin
Came: Madam, you don start talk talk for this second marriage again, na so you do talk talk for the first one way break. You better keep quiet and pray to God for lasting marriage. Talking too much no good ooooo. Hummmm..

Cutehector: Because he knows u lack cooking skill
Mjshexy: Or you actually can't cook? angry
Mrsefan: yes because ur food no de sweet and u de waste in maggie onion pepe and u too the put too much oil and salt after then u come tell am if he complain that what i do ? Is it no cokerin rice
Dauddy97: something fishy is smelling
Modsfucker: But your dad allowed your mummy cook abi?
Kestolove95: cox u can not cook

Chelseabmw: Funke go n learn how to cook pls, just stop ur noise n madness