Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Publisher/Editor of Omonaija blog celebrates wife on her birthday



                                


Publisher/Editor of one of the fastest growing blog in Nigeria www.omonaijablog.blogspot.com, Shaba Gbenga, has written an heartwarming note to mark his wife (Tijani Folake Shaba) birthday today Wednesday August 10, 2016. Born in the mid 80’s in the ancient city of Out in Oyo State Nigeria, Folake studied Library and Information Science at the prestigious The Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State.

He wrote;                                               

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CHERIE
She is the best any man can pray for. Her life is full of understanding, maturity, love, happiness and sincerity.
 The first time i heard the statement; "he who finds a wife, has found a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord", I thought it was just a mere say until I found you. Precious than rubies, beautiful than gold.
 As today marks another wonderful birthday for you and the celebration of our first year engagement, silver or gold I have not but I'm re-dedicating my vow for you; to love you till the end of life.
Happy birthday my Cherie!!!

More pix after the cut;