Saturday, 16 April 2016

"I Never Knew Winning MBGN Is An Avenue To Get Marriage Suitors"- 2003 MBGN Cecilia Bissong




2003 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Cecilia Ohumotu Bissong has said she never knew winning the pageant award is a step to getting so many suitors to marry from that time. The Nigerian model, television presenter, and actress,  best known as Funke Lawal in Desperate Housewives Africa whose relationship with TNT Boss, Amaechi Okoye never worked out had an exclusive chat with Gbenga Shaba's Vnollynaija and has these to say;
 
ONB: Where have you been since you were crowned MBGN in 2003?
 
BISSONG: I have been in Nigeria working. I've been acting in movies and series.
 
ONB: How would you describe you experience as an Ex-beauty queen?
 
BISSONG: It was good, a great life experience.
 
ONB: Since 2003 what we're the projects you have embarked on?
 
BISSONG: I was modeling in the US for some couple of years. Got back to the country hosted the first Peak Talent Show, then I became a presenter for Africa Awakes on AFMAG and I have been acting professionally.
                                                      
ONB: So, why has it been difficult to get married since you are successful career wise already?
 
BISSONG: Difficult to get married? So if someone isn't married means it is difficult to get married?
 
ONB: Does it mean you don't get along with Amaechi Okoye the TNT Boss that you are supposed to marry? 
 
BISSONG: My private life is not something I discuss.
 
ONB: I'm asking because 13 years ago you won MBGN! And most people believed it's a part way to so many suitors! But, in your own case would you say there was no right man among all those that came?
 
BISSONG: What is this topic about man, man, man, right man or looking for man? Do girls win beauty pageant to find him? Because I never knew that was the reason. Thank you for enlightening me (then if that was it). We learn things everyday.