Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Pastor who told me that Wike will betray me, has also warned about another betrayal from an over ambitious former senator " - Amaechi



Minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has said the pastor who told him about Wike's betrayal has also warned him about another betrayal froma former senator of the state. Amaechi also admonished politicians to emulate the exemplary lifestyle of Jesus Christ, while on earth. He said politicians should learn humility, from Christ; and have respect for the will of the people and constituted authorities. He made the remark after an Easter service.
He said, " As you can see, I'm a senior minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, but I allowed the wish of the people to prevail in the rerun elections in my local government area. The people chose who they wanted. If their choice comes out good, fine for them. If it doesn't, good for them too. But I know ordinary commissioners in the PDP, wouldn't allow that in their local government areas. They will kill, to make sure they win, the rerun elections "
When asked if he was ready to make peace with Gov. Wike for the interest of Rivers state.
Amaechi said; " I'm not the one behind the violence in Rivers state. Besides it's not my responsibility to protect the lives of Rivers people. I'm not the governor. Even though I get calls on daily basis to come and save them in Rivers state. But I'm not the governor! The one I made minister and later betrayed me, should move for peace in Rivers state.
By the way, one of the pastors who told me Nyesom Wike, would betray me, has also warned me of another betrayal from a former senator "