Monday, 14 March 2016

Nollywood Actress Georgina Onuoha Battles Illness For 8 Years!

 
Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, has disclosed how she battled with an unknown ailment for 8 years during and after her marriage crashed in 2012. She took to her Instagram page to reveal that she has been battling this illness for 8 years now but, didn't reveal the kind of ailment it is, she only mentioned that it is a life threatening. Georgina
 captioned a photo of her recuperating at the Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento, USA, and wrote:
"Thank you Lord for your healing and saving hands upon my life. Each day I wake up, my life will continuously be a testimony of your grace and love. For 8 years I have battled this illness and at every life threatening moment, you've reassured me of your love. I will forever thank thee as I recover slowly."
The Nollywood actress and Dr. Ifeanyi Igwegbe had two beautiful daughters and were a happy family until everything came crumbling down in 2012. The actress who was off the scene for a while has finally resurfaced and revealed that sickness actually kept her out of scene.